Apply to join the A100 as an Associate Member
Associate Membership is available to founders of scaling tech-focused startups who: can benefit from direct access to experienced tech founders, operators and investors, can learn from peers at a similar company stage and experience, and would enjoy tailored learning and networking events.
Apply to join the A100 as an Associate Member and receive professional and personal development, advice and connections to help increase your startup’s chance for success.
Annual Fee $400
Benefits of an A100 Associate Membership include:
- Direct access to current A100 members for 1:1 mentorship and network connections
- The opportunity to participate in 4-6 select A100 events such as Lunch + Learns, Advising Roundtables, and Socials (total number of events are per programming year and contingent on gathering restrictions)
- Access to the A100 Community Platform
- Featured as an Associate Member on the Members page of thea100.org
The Application Process
The A100 accepts a limited number of new members three times per year (January, April and October) depending on the number of candidates.Completing this process is not a guarantee of admission and the Membership Committee in partnership with the Board of Directors maintain the right to not extend an offer of admission to all applicants. Candidates are considered solely on merit and meeting the A100’s bylaws and requirements.
An overview of the process is as follows:
- Online application and verification
- Candidate application reviewed by A100 Executive Director; qualified and approved applicants put forward to the Board of Directors for ratification
- A100 Board of Directors to ratify candidate as a new A100 member
- New member onboarding: Welcome to the A100